Home › In the News…
- Divorce in Virginia: a publication of the Virginia State Bar
- Should adultery or some other fault ground for divorce in Virginia, determine the amount and duration of spousal support or alimony?
- Does a Virginia equitable distribution award to wife based on husband’s adultery, drinking, gambling and verbal abuse require a showing of adverse economic impact?
- When a Virginia divorce is based on adultery, would it be a manifest injustice to deny spousal support to a wife who is still living with her paramour and their son?
- Will a separation agreement challenged as fraudulent and unconscionable be upheld in a Virginia divorce brought on grounds of adultery?